O.TWO.O PICK ME CHEEKS LIPS & EYES TINT
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
What is O TWO O Pick Me Cheeks Lips and Eyes?
Sometimes, we simply want things to go a bit faster and simpler without losing style and we fantasize about a multitasking tool we can rely on to get the job done even on the busiest of days. Here comes the O TWO O pick me cheeks, lips and eyes, a single tool to enhance your cheeks, lips, and eyes, these multipurpose cosmetics simplify your beauty process. This tint is perfect for a subtle, yet buildable colour that looks flushed and natural because of its pillowy, gel-cream consistency.
why do you love O TWO O Pick Me Cheeks Lips and Eyes?
- It effectively moisturizes the skin and prevents cracking.
- It serves multiple purposes, you won't need to carry as many things in your cosmetic bag.
- It will make applying makeup simpler, and it is a long-lasting product.
- It gives you a more natural look for your skin.
How to use O TWO O Pick Me Cheeks Lips and Eyes:
This product can be applied to the lips, the cheeks, and even as eyeshadow.
- Apply a few drops of product colour to the cheeks and the bridge of the nose for flushed cheeks and a faint "sunburned" appearance. Utilizing a bevelled brush or even your fingertips, quickly spread the substance.
- Use two drops on your fingers to spread the substance over the eyelid and lightly pat it if using it as eyeshadow.
- Apply the product only to the centre of the lips, then press them together. Lightly smudge the product into the lips with your fingers.
Frequently asked questions
Q- whether colour blush or tint last longer?
The sequence and method of application determine how long the tint will last compared to the blush. A small amount of makeup fixative can extend the tint's wear time.
Q- Can you combine tint with foundation?
Mix a matte foundation with an O.TWO.O, Pick Me Cheeks Lips and Eyes tinted moisturiser to achieve a dewy look if your matte foundation makes your skin look thick or cakey. The use of tinted moisturiser can make it easier for the foundation to disappear into the skin.
Q- Can skin be harmed by tint?
O.TWO.O is developed to be safe for all skin types and contains all the ingredients necessary to moisturise your skin.