O.TWO.O HIGH COVERAGE LIQUID CONCEALER
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
What is O.TWO.O High Coverage Liquid Concealer?
Liquid Concealer is the cosmetic item you should always have on hand, whether you're trying to hide dark circles or an overnight outbreak. The finest concealers hide imperfections and brighten the skin around your eyes. While picking the ideal concealer may seem like a straightforward endeavor, it may be challenging. While there are several concealers to pick from, liquid concealer is one of the finest alternatives if you want the most amount of coverage and a blendable finish. It may be used often throughout the day to repeatedly define, highlight, and brighten skin without creating texture.
Benefits of O TWO O High Coverage Liquid Concealer:
- O TWO O liquid concealer provides extra coverage when used in conjunction with the foundation to provide the illusion of a smooth, even skin tone.
- Before applying eyeshadow, you can use it as a basis.
- It is renowned for concealing fine wrinkles, dark circles, and redness while still leaving a stunning radiant finish.
- It is Easy to use and dispense, apply, and distribute.
- This concealer's easy-to-use packaging and the moisturizing substance apply smoothly for a natural-looking finish.
How to use it:
- Start by washing your face. Don't forget to apply a O.TWO.O primer. On top of that, apply a light layer of foundation. To set the concealer in place, take a damp sponge and dab the area until it looks even.
- Concealing under-eye circles with makeup. These pigments aid in balancing out the blue and black circles beneath your eyes. Cover it up with a concealer that is one shade lighter than your skin after applying the color corrector
- It's also a good idea to apply it near to your lips because this will make the color of your lips stand out.
- Use a flat tip brush and liquid concealer to cover the area around your eyebrows. To emphasize the arch and give your appearance more definition, dab a little amount of liquid concealer behind your brows or apply it in a smooth line.
Frequently asked questions
Q- Concealer either has a darker or lighter tone than skin.
While your all-over concealer should closely resemble your skin tone, concealer for the under-eye area should be lighter than your natural skin tone.
Q-Do I need the foundation to apply concealer?
O TWO O High Coverage Liquid Concealer may be used without foundation without any issues.
Clear Long-hold, Durable Oil-control Extended and exquisite foundation is fresh and moisturizing without being stuck, resulting in a durable and fitting makeup
Modify Skin Flaws Naturally Cover Flaws, Modify the Skin Naturally Moisturizing and Slim, Silky Without Dryness Fresh Concealing Makes the Skin Clear and Breathable
Four Major Color Numbers, Skin Brightening Customization 01: Skin Brightening Color: Apply to the extremely white complexion 02: Light Beige Color: Apply to the white and pinkish complexion 03: Natural Color: Apply to natural or yellowish complexion 04: Wheaten Color: Apply to darker or dimmer complexion
Brush Head Design: The bevelled brush head applies precisely and is more convenient to take out Soft Down: Silky and soft, comfortable touch Top of Brush Head: Cover skin flaws, applying to small local areas Flank of Brush Head: Cover a wider range of flaws to counterbalance complexion, applying to large areas
A Multi-purpose Tube Eye Concealing: Conceal dark circles and lacrimal groove Face Concealing: Conceal pimples and freckles to make flaws invisible Lip Concealing / Backing: Modify lip lines to create vigorous lip biting makeup
Concealing Skills: Five major concealing positions Pimple, freckle and other flaws Lip backing T district requiring brightening Dark circles It is crucial to moisturize before concealing for fitting foundation. With a small number of times, apply and beat it evenly.