O.TWO.O GLOW LIFT LIGHT SHADOW CONTOUR STICK
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The nature of O.TWO.O Lift Light Shadow Contour Stick:
The biggest trend among beauty enthusiasts worldwide is contouring. Finding the ideal contouring products may be a nightmare and we've gathered the best contouring stick that will assist you to finish the task to make the procedure simpler. Adding contouring to your everyday makeup regimen may completely transform the way your face looks and change your life.
Benefits of O TWO O Lift Light Shadow Contour Stick:
- An O TWO O contour stick darkens the parts of the face where a shadow would naturally fall, giving you great cheekbones, a jawline, and a pointed nose.
- A face with contouring seems chiseled and pointed.
- You may use it in a very simple manner. You'll be astonished to learn that it consistently looks fantastic, natural, and perfectly integrated.
- It lasts for a very long time and has a lovely appearance.
- If you enjoy lightweight products that provide natural sharpness, this one was developed just for you.
How to use:
- Wash your face, then use a towel to wipe it dry. Apply moisturizer after exfoliating if necessary to eliminate dead skin. Before applying makeup, let your moisturizer absorb for a few minutes.
- Apply a thin layer of your regular foundation using your fingers or a foundation brush all over your face.
- Start at the top of your forehead, go down your chin, and come in just below your cheekbones as you apply your O TWO O contour stick in the shape of a three. Your face would naturally have shadows in these places where the sun would shine.
- Apply your makeup evenly. For a lovely appearance, apply high lighter and blush.
Frequently asked questions:
Q- without a contour stick, how do you contour?
For contouring, use two different tones of concealer, foundation, or bronzer.
Q- Is contour powder or stick better?
I suggest sticking if you are completely new to the contouring process because they are simpler to use and develop. Although certain powder formulations may have a lower pigment level, they might be more difficult to apply.
Q- Is a contour palette or stick better?
It just depends on your preferences and the type of skin you have. Choose the sticks if you're inexperienced or like a more natural appearance.