O.TWO.O WATERPROOF INK COLOR EYELINER PEN
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
What is O.TWO.O Waterproof Ink Color Eyeliner Pen?
An old saying, a person's eyes are their windows to the soul. Applying eyeliner is one approach to make your eyes seem better. From a delicate natural appearance to a bold Smokey eye, an O.TWO.O Eyeliner Pen may produce a range of eye makeup effects. They are the ideal eyeliner for beginners since they are simpler to use than other varieties. Although brown and black eyeliners are among the most popular, they also offer an incredible matte effect. So, order the best eyeliner in two hues (black and brown) right now.
Benefits of O.TWO.O Waterproof Ink Color Eyeliner Pen:
- Dries quickly prevents eye makeup stains and addresses the eye makeup issue
- Refuse to be ashamed by using cosmetics that are long-lasting, waterproof, oilproof, and sweatproof.
- Highly pigmented, naturally enlarges your eyes and enhances the attractiveness of your eyes.
- A newbie may effortlessly construct a beautiful eyeliner with the help of an ultra-fine and delicate nib.
- It may be readily removed with a simple O TWO O makeup remover, leaving no stains behind and easy to carry.
How to use:
- Ensure that your position is both cozy and secure.
- Apply matte eye makeup as a base. This provides a wonderful canvas for applying eyeliner.
- Hold your eye's outer corner loosely. Apply eyeliner to your upper and lower lids first using a pencil.
- Just the outside corner of your eye should be connected to the lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- How do you evenly apply pencil eyeliner?
The easiest approach to apply smoothly is to slightly pull your eyelid taut, and then use little dashes to apply (from the inner corner, outward). A straight, crisp line will be the end outcome.
Q- Are eyebrow pencils and eyeliner the same thing?
Since the eye is highly delicate, an eyeliner needs to be soft and creamy to glide smoothly over your eye without catching it. A strong, waxy brow pencil holds your brow hairs in place. The finish of eyeliner is shiny, while the finish of a brow pencil is matte or powder.