O.TWO.O FINE TRIANGLE EYEBROW PENCIL
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
What is O.TWO.O Fine Triangle Eyebrow Pencil?
Your face is framed by well-groomed, full eyebrows, which can balance the rest of your features. Products that add color to the eyebrows are called eyebrow pencils. They are utilized to define and fill in the brows. They have unique chemicals that precisely and carefully apply color where it is required. The choice of safe and appropriate components for this purpose establishes the safety of O.TWO.O Fine Triangle Eyebrow Pencil.
O Two O Cosmetics Pakistan offers free shipping and a 50% discount on every item(for limited time only).
Benefits OF O.TWO.O Fine Triangle Eyebrow Pencil:
- Simple to color, create beautiful eyebrows.
- Easy to apply.
- No sliding and no caking.
- Both are waterproof and durable.
- Your eyebrows can appear more natural.
- Long lasting and gives high coverage.
- Have no impact on the growth of your eyebrow hair.
How to use:
- Using the eyebrow pencil, make one dot at the head, ridge, and end of your upper eyebrows, then connect the three dots.
- Connect the three dots at the head, ridge, and end of each of your lower eyebrows.
- Create feather-like effects in the contour with the pencil, then create blooming effects with the brow brush.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q- What shade of eyebrow pencil ought I to purchase?
It's not enough to choose a brow pencil that matches your hair color. Your skin tone and eye color are additional factors.
Q- Does water remove eyebrow pencils?
These eyebrow pencils are 100% WATERPROOF, so even if you get wet or perspired, they will stay in place and not budge.
Product information Brand: O.TWO.O Size: 15.4cm*0.7cm Color: 6 Colour Shelf Life: 3 Years Origin: Made in China Feature: Waterproof, Powdery mat finish, Long-wearing, Easy to use
HOW TO USE Step 1:Make one dot at your upper eyebrow head,ridge, and end respectively by using the eyebrow pencil and connect the three dots. Step 2: Make one dot at your lower eyebrow head,ridge, and end respectively and connect the three dots. Step 3: Use the pencil to make feather-like effects in the contour and use a brow brush for blooming effects.